The Asutifi North District Assembly staff participated in atraining workshop jointly organized by the District Assembly and IRC Ghana fromthe 15th to the 19th of November 2021. About 60 participants benefited from the 5-day training workshop held at the District Assembly Hall. The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation and the Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Charities funded the workshop. The workshop equipped participants with knowledge and skills in the following:
- Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) Tariff setting andauditing
- Basic design procedures and guidelines for water services
- Customer services
- Service delivery models for water services
- Facility Management planning
- Sanitation sub-sector policies and strategies
- WASH sector laws, policies, and
- Guidelines for water quality monitoring.
Facilitators of the workshop include Prof. Kwabena Nyarko (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology), Mr. Mohammed Ibrahim Adokor (Community Water and Sanitation Agency), Mr. Jonathan Azasoo (National Development Planning Commission), Mr. Tsekpetse Akuamoah Kweku (Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources), and Ing. Zuyeri Julian.