The Asutifi North District is working with the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation grantees namely IRC, Safe Water Network, Aquaya Institute, CDC, Netcentric Campaigns, World Vision Ghana, and other partners toward providing 100% sustainable Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)services in the District. The collective efforts of these partners have resulted in a jointly developed districtwide WASH Masterplan to attain universal and sustainable access to safe water, basic sanitation, and hygiene services to about 84,423 people by the year 2030.
Four years into the implementation of the WASH Masterplan, the Asutifi North District Assembly and its partners have launched a logo design competition. The logo design contest is open to all within and out of the district in an effort to drive wider network participation and discussion of WASH in the district, and also to get quality artwork that effectively communicates the brand of the ANAMMWASH initiative.
To build the network, engage more people in WASH, and create a way to talk about a culture shift, attitudes, and behaviors that people need to adopt to advance WASH progress.
- Recruit 100-400 new contacts during this logo campaign that demonstrate they are interested in and willing to stay in touch as ANAM continues to support projects and initiatives.
- Find a logo that will be used as a visual tag in the Asutifi North District Assembly’s work related to the ANAM WASH work.
- Provide 6 weeks of opportunity to talk, promote and move key messages on ANAM (importance of the initiative, the momentum, and progress being made, the economic benefits the work has across the district, the good work that all can do to join, handwashing, sanitation messages, etc.)
CRITERIA FOR LOGO
- Only use the colours already within the District Logo.
- Include the project Name on the Logo (ANAM WASH Initiative)
- Convey important WASH messages and vision of the work within the Art.
RULES OF APPLICATION:
- All logo design entries received will be vetted and three (3) designs shortlisted for further review by a panel of a jury composed of a representative each from the ANAM WASH Partners, Traditional Authorities, Community Based Organisations, Youth Group, and Core Group.
- Each member of the jury will score the final 3 logos, and the logo receiving the highest score will be judged as the winner.
- The winner will be awarded a prize of One Thousand Ghana Cedis (Ghc1,000)
- Logo designs/artworks have to be sent to the WASH Desk Office via email@example.com;
- Each applicant must include in the e-mail their full name, location, and contact details;
- The subject of the email must be: ANAM WASH LOGO CONTEST NB. Each entry submission must include a logo in;
1. Scalable vector graphic format (EPS) for quality reproduction purposes. [Contestants are advised to avoid gradients and half-tones. The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes. It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and large scales.]
2. PDF, JPG, and PNG (with transparent background) for sharing purposes,
Together with logo artwork/designs, each submission must include a short narrative of the Logo and the idea behind it.
- Applicants affirm their submissions are their own original work, have not been copied from others or from previous designs, including their own, and do not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Submissions become the sole property of Asutifi North District Assembly and may be used for many purposes, including, but not limited to, display on websites, business cards, letterhead, posters, and other materials.
- Asutifi North District Assembly shall have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winning submission in part or in its entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- If the winner is determined to have violated any rules, he/she will be required to forfeit or return the prize, even if the determination is made after the prize has been awarded.
- The Asutifi North District Assembly is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or otherwise unusable entries, including entries that are lost or unusable due to computer, internet, or electronic problems.
- The Asutifi North District Assembly reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest and award the prize by alternate means if fraud or technical failure is determined at any time by ANDA, including after the submission window has closed.
- The Asutifi North District Assembly is not liable, for the purpose of winner and prize notification and delivery, in case the contest winner has provided incorrect, outdated, or otherwise invalid contact information.
For Further Enquiries Call: 0800304000 (Toll-Free) or WhatsApp: 0596912740
Submission opens from 12th July – 19th August 2022